Jan Burse, erstellt 10. Mär 2019
* This module provides accessing thread stack frames via
* the predicate frame_property/2.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Only to be distributed with programs that add significant and primary
* functionality to the library. Not to be distributed with additional
* software intended to replace any components of the library.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* rule_ref(H, B, F):
* The predicate succeeds with the user clauses that match H :- B. The
* predicate also unifies F with the clause reference for the
* found clauses.
% rule_ref(+Term, -Goal, -Frame)
* frame_property(F, P):
* The predicate succeeds for the properties P of the frame F.
% frame_property(+Frame, -Property)
sys_frame_property/2, 'SpecialFrame', 2).
sys_frame_property_chk/3, 'SpecialFrame', 3).