Jan Burse, erstellt 21. Nov 2018
* This module provides non-random access memory streams. A new read
* memory stream can be created via the predicate memory_read/3. A new
* write memory stream can be created via the predicate memory_write/2.
* The content of write memory stream can be retrieved via the predicate
* ?- memory_write(, S), write(S, foo), memory_get(S, A).
* S = 0r1479d830,
* A = foo
* ?- memory_read('foo.\n', , S), read(S, T).
* S = 0r28100c13,
* T = foo
* The current implementation is limited in that the streams cannot
* be created with the reposition property. It is therefore not possibly
* to use the methods set_stream_position/2 or set_stream_length/2. Otherwise
* all the byte, char, term and stream operations can be applied as if they
* were file or web streams.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Only to be distributed with programs that add significant and primary
* functionality to the library. Not to be distributed with additional
* software intended to replace any components of the library.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* memory_read(T, O, S)):
* The predicate succeeds with a new read memory stream S for the
* initial data T and the open options O. For the data format and
* a listing of the open options see the API documentation.
% memory_read(+Term, +Options, -Stream)
* memory_write(O, S):
* The predicate succeeds with a new write memory stream S for the
* open options O. The predicate recognizes the same open options
* as the predicate memory_read/3.
% memory_write(+Options, -Stream)
* memory_get(S, T):
* The predicate succeeds with the current data T of the write
* stream S. The predicate recognizes the same data formats as
* the predicate memory_read/3.
% memory_get(+Stream, -Term)