Jan Burse, erstellt 17. Aug 2019
* This module allows accessing the continuation queue and the verify flag.
* The predicate sys_assume_cont/1 will push a delayed goal. This predicate
* will also place an undo handler on the trail that will pop the
* delayed goal upon backtracking.
* When the verify flag allows it the whole continuation queue is executed
* either on the next exit port of a builtin or the next unification port of
* a defined predicate. The verify flag is automatically disabled during
* execution of an attribute variable hook.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Only to be distributed with programs that add significant and primary
* functionality to the library. Not to be distributed with additional
* software intended to replace any components of the library.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* The predicate temporarily pushes the goal G on the continuation queue.
* The predicate succeeds whenever A succeeds. The goal A is
* invoked with the verify flag temporarily set to off.