Jan Burse, erstellt 15. Sep 2018
* We provide a couple of additional variables predicates. Prolog already
* provides an existential quantification operator in the form of (^)/2.
* This operator is only needed in certain circumstance such as the
* frequent predicates from the module abstract or the module bags.
* ?- sys_term_kernel(X#p(X,Y),K).
* K = p(X,Y)
* ?- sys_term_globals(X#p(X,Y),L).
* L = [Y]
* We introduce a further operator. We use the form (#)/2 for the
* universal quantification opera-tor. For performance reasons we
* have introduced the predicates sys_term_kernel/2 and sys_term_globals/2
* which are the analogues to the corresponding goal predicates.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Only to be distributed with programs that add significant and primary
* functionality to the library. Not to be distributed with additional
* software intended to replace any components of the library.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* sys_term_kernel(G, K):
* The predicate succeeds when K unifies with the kernel of the goal G.
sys_term_kernel/2, 'SpecialStruc', 0).
* sys_term_globals(G, L):
* The predicate succeeds when L unifies with the global variables of the goal G.
sys_term_globals/2, 'SpecialStruc', 1).