Jan Burse, created Mar 08. 2019
* This module provides an interface to micro engines. Micro engines
* share the same controller with its parent. A new micro engine can be
* created by the predicate micro_new/2. A micro engine can then be
* controlled by the predicates micro_cont/1 and micro_close/1.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Only to be distributed with programs that add significant and primary
* functionality to the library. Not to be distributed with additional
* software intended to replace any components of the library.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* micro_new(G, M):
* The predicate succeeds in M with a new micro engine for the goal G.
% micro_new(+Goal, -Micro)
* The predicate succeeds if the micro engine M could continue to a success.
* The predicate succeeds in closing the micro engine M.