You can delete your comment:
It seems that our server had a hickup this week (01.08.2017 -
03.08.2017). The release button, when ordering licenses,
didn't work as expected.
I did a fix today, and the release button seems to work
again. New releases are seen by showing now CHE-112.583.187
MWST, instead of the old MwSt-Nr. 630 845 in the upper right
corner of the order confirmation and shipping list. Although
I fixed some of the corrupted data manually, it is recommended
to do new orders, for those orders where the release button
failed. So that the order can continue with consistent data.
A more thorough data cleaning is planned for the weeks ahead.