Jekejeke Prolog 0.9.6 (aggregates and better conversion)
Jan Burse, created Oct 29. 2012
We have just uploaded the new release of Jekejeke
Prolog. It contains a couple of language upgrades
and some eye candy.
The highlights are:
- Aggregates I: The bagof/3 now uses keygroup/2 instead
of keysort/2. It can now therefore deal with the
unsortable reference datatype.
- Aggregates II: We provide the new predicate aggregate/3.
The current implementation is simple and based on
- Conversion I: The conversion can now not only detect
stable buddies, but also cut stable buddies. The Tic
Tac Toe benchmark example now runs 100ms faster.
- Conversion II: The DCG translation is not anymore
based on 'C'/3. We also find that the DCG translation
can do head and body goal merging of terminals. The DCG
Calculator benchmark example now runs 200ms faster.
- Eye Candy I: The interpreter already supports an input
and output stream. We have added an error stream which
will be separately coloured in the console.
- Eye Candy II: The Android version of the Jekejeke Prolog
console now also supports configurable text and background
Detailed Release Notes: