This theory groups the minimal set of predicates that are
usually defined for the interpreter:
- Meta Directives: Functors can be marked as taking goal
and clause arguments. More...
- Qualified Names: Predicates and evaluable functions
can be qualified. More...
- Logical Predicates: Some logical extensions of the
- Work Distribution: Some meta-predicates to distribute
- Dynamic Databases: Knowledge
- User Session: Predicates can be interactively executed
by submitting queries. More...
- Compatibility Matrix: ISO/DEC10