The following features have been provided for the Jekejeke Prolog
runtime library of version 0.9.5:
- Issue fixed with concurrent path adding.
- New Prolog flag sys_attached_to introduced.
- New Interpreter methods setAttachedTo() and getAttachedTo()
Android User Interface
- The runtime library is now available as an activity with an
- The settings dialog has now a class path panel.
- The settings dialog has now an enlist panel.
- New menu item abort introduced.
Swing User Interface
- The main method of the runtime library now starts by default a
- The main method of the runtime library has now the –h option.
- The about and register dialog show capability specific icons.