The following features have been provided for the Jekejeke Prolog
development environment of version 1.1.4:
- New Prolog flag sys_visible for port visibility during
- New command visible/1 to change port visibility for debugging
- New debugger ports “head” and “chop” introduced.
- Module report in package testing renamed to module result.
- The report generated by the module result is now multilingual.
- New modules tracker and cover in package testing introduced.
- New predicate property sys_first_location/3 has been
- New predicate property sys_location/3 has been introduced.
- Intermediate code unify_atomic not anymore emitted by
- Intermediate code unify_compound not anymore emitted by
- New predicates instrumented/[0,1] in module friendly
- New Prolog flag sys_head_wakeup to control head wakeup
- New predicate property sys_nowakeup/0 to control head wakeup
- The Java pretty printer now recognizes
\u<hex>...<hex> in strings.
- The Java pretty printer not anymore thinks that % is a line