The following features have been provided for the Jekejeke Minlog
module of version 1.0.8:
- New number theoretic evaluable function modinv/2 in module
- New number theoretic evaluable function modpow/3 in module
- The predicates cont_push/1 and cont_pop/0 from module "cont"
- New predicate sys_assume_cont/1 in module "cont" introduced.
- The predicates sys_ensure_hook/[2,3] from module "assume"
- Fixed a missing restore in failing attribute variable hook
- Verify hook does not take third argument anymore.
- Verify hook provides attribute value in first argument.
- The obsolete term inequality constraint neq/2 has been
- New term inequality constraint dif/2 has been introduced.
- Fixed a missing variable deduplication in inequality
- The predicate card/2 has been removed from CLP(B).
- New expression card/2 introduced to CLP(B).
- New predicate pseudo/4 introduced to CLP(B).
- New predicate weighted_maximum/3 introduced to CLP(B).
- New predicate label_maximum/2 introduced to CLP(FD).