The following features have been provided for the Jekejeke Minlog
module of version 0.7.3:
- The predicates posted/0 and posted/1 removed.
- Syntax operator (&:-)/2 replaced by syntax operator
- Forward chaining now uses new annotation syntax for bodies.
- Forward chaining now performs call-site transfer.
- Forward chaining now uses hypothetical reasoning syntax for
- Forward chaining now uses hypothetical reasoning predicates to
- New predicate sys_term_kernel/2 introduced.
- New predicate sys_term_globals/2 introduced.
- Hypothetical reasoning now supports intra-clausal variables.
- The forward closure is not preloaded anymore.
- The forward closure turned into module library(delta).
- The finite domain solver is now a true module.
- The chart parsing is not preloaded anymore.
- New module library(assume) introduced.
- New module library(hypo) introduced.
- New module library(diff) introduced.