The following features and bug fixes were provided for the
Jekejeke Prolog runtime library of version 1.3.7:
- Fixed bug in current_op/3 that wrong mode was returned.
- Improved precise garbage collection for the cut.
- New file extension type "package" introduced.
- Fixed bug in if-then, reported by Stanislav Maslovski.
- The undocumented Prolog flag version has been temporarily
- The undocumented Prolog flag version_data has been temporarily
- New Prolog flag dialect has been introduced.
- New predicates integer_codes/3 and integer_chars/3 introduced.
- New predicate atom_integer/3 introduced.
- Pretty printing now preserves compound terms.
- Pretty printing now preserves list fillers.
- New predicate archive_file/3 in module "file" introduced.
- New predicate exists_entry/2 in module "file" introduced.
- New predicate make_pack/3 in module "file" introduced.
- The predicates code_type/2 and char_type/2 removed from module
- New predicates code_class/2 and char_class/2 in module "text"
- New predicates code_digit/3 and char_digit/3 in module "text"
- Fixed bug in Java class CallIn variable bindings got lost.
- The Java class Capability now supports parameters.
- New Java class CapabilitySWI for SWI-Packages.
- Capability discovery does not need directory properties file
- Jekejeke capabilities are discovered via known paths and
- SWI-Packages are discovered via known paths and archive roots.
- Extra attributes like date/1 or icon/1 are available via
- Archive file discovery does not use apk: protocol anymore.
- The user interface now supports low- and high-resolution