The following features have been provided for the Jekejeke Prolog
system of version 0.9.4:
- New syntax operator (&)/2 introduced.
- New predicate property static introduced.
- New directive static introduced.
- Just in time indexing hash tables now resize.
- Assert/retract scales better for large clause sets.
- Just in time indexing creates flatter index structures now.
- Just in time indexing now returns more negative information.
- New system predicate advice/1 introduced.
- New system predicate simplify_term/2 introduced.
- New multi-file system predicate term_simplification/2
- New evaluable functions min/2 and max/2 introduced.
- New system flag sys_last_pred introduced.
- New system predicate sys_capture/1 introduced.
- No more choice point creation for neck cut.
- If-then-else is already detected at compile time.
- More time and memory efficient call/n implementation.
- The call/n implementation now carries over the call-site.
- CapabilityLibrary moved to package jekpro.platform.headless.
- ToolkitLibrary moved to package jekpro.platform.headless.