The following issues are known for the Jekejeke Prolog runtime
library of version 1.3.0:
- Should distinguish bookkeeping and non-bookkeeping choice
- The throw/1 system predicate should be a cutter, so that no
Java stack is needed.
- Should block signals when an abort is issued.
- Should unblock signals when an abort is handled.
- Prolog interpreter should have a busy and non-busy state.
- Exit signal should show dialog when Prolog interpreter is
- Should detect determinism in try finally predicates.
- Should also detect unsealed case of qualified consult.
- Thread window should have own “user” source.
- Re-export should not allow override from public to non-public.
- Re-export should not allow override from non-private to
- Failed un-find of library shouldn’t create a local module.
- Failed seal check shouldn’t create a predicate.
- Should have abstract/1 modifier, directive and behaviour.
- Should have protected/1 modifier, directive and visibility.
- Should have final/1 modifier, directive and visibility.
- Should have modifiers on module level as well.
- Should have a Prolog constant that can be mapped to the Java
- Should support null formal parameters in foreign functions.
- Should support null formal parameters in proxy methods.
- Should have thread_group_local predicates.
- Operator lookup during parse should take into account modules.
- Operator lookup during unparsed should take into account
- Terminal skipping should be done with peek instead get and
- The module array should not be preloaded.
- There should be a new module score for the overloading tests.
- The module score should not be preloaded.
- Could reduce the source lock runtime footprint by sharing
- Could reduce the predicate delegate lock footprint by sharing
- Each knowledge base should allow individual tracking of
- Should find a way to expel abandoned children from all the
- Should handle classes in the polymorphic cache.
- Should handle proxy sources in the polymorphic cache.
- The proxy interface should support Iterator interface members.
- The proxy interface needs un-mapping of Prolog IOException to
- The proxy interface needs un-mapping of Prolog Throwable to
- Should have stream close option “force”.
- Should have stream close option “truncate”.
- We should use a mutex when checking and registering alias
- We could introduce thread group local mutex name spaces.
- We should move the automatic property from predicates to
- Knowledge base should call close() on class loaders when
- Ha-tschi example should showcase the (::)/2 operator not only
the (:)/2 operator.
- After resolving a relative URI we don’t need full canonising.
- Should provide an additional full/non-full flag for canonise
- Should compress tagged structures during function expansion.
- Should mark compressed tagged structures by a new atom hint.
- Should un-compress tagged structures during function
- Should also compress structured tags during compression.
- Should also un-compress structured tags during un-compression.
- When rewriting ('.')/3 should adopt the call-site of ('.')/2.
- When calling call/1 should adopt the call-site of ('.')/3.