The following features have been provided for the Jekejeke Prolog
development environment of version 1.4.0:
- The predicate out/0 from module "default" has been removed.
- New predicate up/0 in module "default" introduced.
- The predicate tout/0 from module "attach" has been removed.
- New predicate tup/0 in module "attach" introduced.
- The predicate sys_ignore/1 from module "mode" has been
- The Prolog flag sys_skip_frame has been removed.
- New thread flag sys_tskip_frame has been introduced.
- The debugger prompt is now written in Prolog itself.
- The debugger commands have new icons with better visuals.
- The debugger commands will now automatically advanced
- The debugger commands "skip" and "up" will only show for
- The up command has now an accelerator key "U".