The following issues are known for the Jekejeke Prolog
development environment of version 1.2.7:
- Navigation for head predicates should be web site search.
- Should have a meta-interpreter flag for predicates.
- If the meta-interpreter flag is set the trace should check the
- Should make use of determinism check to reduce shown debugger
- Should make use of clean-up facility to provide a debugger
- During abort cutting the debug/trace mode should be
temporarily switched off.
- The debugger prompt REPL should do goal expansion.
- Should have predicates to compensate for removed debugger
- Coverage analysis could be forked into a profiling tool.
- Refined could measure distance of the sampled line number.
- Should provide sys_oper_colon/2 predicate as well.
- Direct access predicate indicators should also have lookup
- Direct access operator indicators should also have lookup
- Should be able to handle chars + Java snippet as well.
- Can use this to pretty print the XML comment.
- Can use this to pretty print the XML value strings.
- Should be able to handle token + Java snippet as well.
- Could do this by considering Java snippets as comments.
- Can use this to pretty print the XML tags.
- Some problems with the debugging accelerator keys in JDK 1.7
on Mac OS.