The following features have been provided for the Jekejeke Minlog
module of version 0.8.4:
- The character extension was removed, now available through
module text in runtime.
- The strings extension was removed, now available in runtime.
- New evaluable function gdc/2 introduced in module elem.
- The chart parser now automatically places the forward
- The reified negation (#\)/1 has now its own equation.
- Interaction of reified domain range with other domain ranges
- Interaction of reified equality/inequality with other
- In the label/1 predicate infinite domains are now filtered out
and cantor paired.
- Interaction of multiplication constraint improved to always