Jan Burse, erstellt 15. Aug 2016
* Prolog code for the revisited DCG with attributes example.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
palin([Border|List], Middle) ==>
% ?- use_module(library(minimal/hypo)).
% ?- <= chart("bert", _), listing('D'/2).
% :- thread_local 'D'/2.
% 'D'(116, 3).
% 'D'(114, 2).
% 'D'(101, 1).
% 'D'(98, 0).
% ?- <= chart("racecar", N), chart(palin(X1,Y1), N).
% X1 = [114,97,99],
% Y1 = 
% ?- <= chart("bert", N), chart(palin(X1,Y1), N).