Jan Burse, erstellt 15. Aug 2016
* Prolog code for the clp(FD) record example.
* The golfer riddle itself.
* Adapted from Ernest Friedman Hill, 2003
* Jess in Action: Java Rule-Based Systems
* Manning Publications Co. Greenwich, CT, USA
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
Golfers = [Fred,Joe,Bob,Tom],
color(Bob) #= 3, /* plaid */
color(Tom) #\= 4, /* orange */
color(Golfer) #= 2, /* blue */
% ?- solve(X).
% X = [golfer(1,4),golfer(2,2),golfer(4,3),golfer(3,1)] ;