Jan Burse, erstellt 30. Jun 2019
* CLP(FD) code for the modified 7-11 problem.
* A kid goes into a grocery store and buys three items. The cashier
* charges $6.42. The kid pays and is about to leave when the cashier
* calls the kid back, and says "Hold on, I multiplied the three items
* instead of adding them; I'll try again... Gosh, with adding them
* the price still comes to $6.42"! What were the prices of the
* three items?
* Adaptation of a problem from professor Doug Brumbaugh.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Only to be distributed with programs that add significant and primary
* functionality to the library. Not to be distributed with additional
* software intended to replace any components of the library.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
% Picat test:
% import cp
% X = [A,B,C], X :: 0..642, A*B*C #= 6420000, A+B+C #= 642, A #>= B, B #>= C, time((solve(X))).
% CPU time 0.0 seconds.