Jan Burse, erstellt 30. Okt 2017
* CLP(FD) code for the Zebra riddle.
* First published as "Who owns the Zebra?" in the Life International
* magazine on December 17, 1962 with solution given in the March 25,
* 1963 issue. The riddle given here is not a verbatim copy.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
% :- ensure_loaded('file:/Projects/Jekejeke/Prototyping/experiment/other/clp/ordered/clpfd.p').
Nationality = [Brit,Swede,Dane,Norwegian,German],
Pet = [Dog,Bird,Cat,Horse,_],
Cigarette = [Pallmall,Dunhill,Rothmans,Marlboro,Winfield],
Drink = [Tea,Coffee,Milk,Beer,Water],
Color = [Red,White,Green,Yellow,Blue],
Dunhill-Horse+1 #= Dist1,
Marlboro-Water+1 #= Dist3,
Norwegian-Blue+1 #= Dist4,
[Dist1,Dist2,Dist3,Dist4] ins 0\/2,