Jan Burse, erstellt 22. Mai 2019
* Simulation of some SWI-Prolog Edinburgh predicates.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Only to be distributed with programs that add significant and primary
* functionality to the library. Not to be distributed with additional
* software intended to replace any components of the library.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* The predicate calls get_code/1.
* The predicate calls get_code/1 until a non blank character appears.
% skip_blank(+Integer, -Integer)
* Put N space character codes to the current output.
* Put the character codes from the list L to the current output.
* name(T, L):
* If L is a code list, then the predicate succeeds in T with the
* number or atom from the code list L. Otherwise the predicate
* succeeds in L with code list from T.
% name(+-Atomic, -+List)
% list_to_name(+List, -Atomic)
% name_to_list(+Atomic, -List)