Jan Burse, created Oct 19. 2018
* Prolog code for the port statistics with call-site information.
* The following data will be gathered:
* count_predicate(Fun, Arity, CallExitRedoFail).
* count_source(Fun, Arity, Origin, Line, CallExitRedoFail).
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Only to be distributed with programs that add significant and primary
* functionality to the library. Not to be distributed with additional
* software intended to replace any components of the library.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
% count_predicate(Fun, Arity, CallExitRedoFail)
% count_source(Fun, Arity, Origin, Line, CallExitRedoFail)
% add_count2(+CallExitRedoFail, +CallExitRedoFail, -CallExitRedoFail)
% update_count_predicate(+Fun, +Arity, +CallExitRedoFail)
% update_count_source(+Fun, +Arity, +Origin, +Line, +CallExitRedoFail)
% get_delta2(+Port, -CallExitRedoFail)
% goal_tracing(+Port, +Frame)