Jan Burse, created Aug 15. 2016
* Prolog code for the revisited backtracking example.
* Puzzle originally published July 1924 issue of
* Strand Magazine by Henry Dudeney
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
1000*S+100*E+10*N+D+1000*M+100*O+10*R+E #= 10000*M+1000*O+100*N+10*E+Y,
% ?- puzzle(Z).
% Z = [9,5,6,7,1,0,8,2] ;