Jan Burse, created Jul 02. 2019
* The Prolog text for the testing utilities.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Only to be distributed with programs that add significant and primary
* functionality to the library. Not to be distributed with additional
* software intended to replace any components of the library.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* The predicate succeeds N times.
* test(N, G):
* The predicate succeeds for N times executing the goal G.
% test(+Integer, +Goal)
* show(T, G):
* The predicate succeeds in writing the cpu time T and the gc time G.
% show(+Integer, +Integer)
* bench(M, X, T, G):
* The predicates succeeds in measuring the cpu time T and the gc time G
* for M times executing the goal X.
% bench(+Integer, +Goal, -Integer, -Integer)
* The predicate succeeds.
* sys_func(C, F, A):
* The predicate succeeds for the functor F and arity A of the callable C.
% sys_func(+Callable, -Atom, -Integer):