Jan Burse, created Jun 29. 2018
* CLP(FD) Prolog code for eight queens puzzle.
* Originally conceived in by Max Bezzel for the 8x8 checker board.
* Used by Edsger Dijkstra to illustrate the
* Depth-first backtracking search algorithm.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
% :- ensure_loaded('file:/Projects/Jekejeke/Prototyping/experiment/other/clp/ordered/clpfd.p').
% noattack_from(+List, +Variable, +Integer)