Jan Burse, created May 21. 2019
* Prolog text rivers from Chat80 as a module.
* Warranty & Liability
* To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless explicitly
* otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies GmbH makes no warranties
* regarding the provided information. XLOG Technologies GmbH assumes
* no liability that any problems might be solved with the information
* provided by XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Rights & License
* All industrial property rights regarding the information - copyright
* and patent rights in particular - are the sole property of XLOG
* Technologies GmbH. If the company was not the originator of some
* excerpts, XLOG Technologies GmbH has at least obtained the right to
* reproduce, change and translate the information.
* Reproduction is restricted to the whole unaltered document. Reproduction
* of the information is only allowed for non-commercial uses. Selling,
* giving away or letting of the execution of the library is prohibited.
* The library can be distributed as part of your applications and libraries
* for execution provided this comment remains unchanged.
* Only to be distributed with programs that add significant and primary
* functionality to the library. Not to be distributed with additional
* software intended to replace any components of the library.
* Jekejeke is a registered trademark of XLOG Technologies GmbH.
* Obtained rights comment in Prolog text and text from LICENSE file:
* @(#)world0.pl 24.1 2/23/88
* Copyright 1986, Fernando C.N. Pereira and David H.D. Warren,
* All Rights Reserved
* This program may be used, copied, altered or included in other programs
* only for academic purposes and provided that the authorship of the
* initial program is acknowledged. Use for commercial purposes without the
* previous written agreement of the authors is forbidden.
% Data for the World Database.
% database(person(X)) :- person(X).
country(C, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _).
country(X, Y, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _).
country(C, _, L, _, _, _, _, _, _, _).
country(C, _, _, L, _, _, _, _, _, _).
country(C, _, _, _, A, _, _, _, _, _).
country(C, _, _, _, _, _, P, _, _, _).
country(C, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, Cap, _).
links([X1,X2|_], X1, X2).